In 2000, SBI registered its branch in Uganda as part of the group’s expanding of operations and its capabilities to diversify its capabilities and expertise to developing countries. Since then, the branch has developed an impressive track record in Uganda as one of the largest and stable construction company. SBI (Uganda)'s uncompromising dedication to quality consistently results in the timely completion of projects which are well engineered and safely constructed.
SBI (Uganda) is valued not only for its know-how, efficiency and stability. But for an organizational methodology that places a high priority on consistent operations and commitment, regardless of external changes or upheavals.
SBI (Uganda) recognises the importance of women in Society and promotes equality for social and economic opportunities which is why we take extra effort to employ more women in the company.
SBI (Uganda) is committed to promoting human behaviours that sustain the management and stewardship of the resources of the environment. We take the initiative to preserve the environment for generations to come.
SBI international Holdings (AG) has its Headquarters in Switzerland and other main regions of activity are:
- West Africa - Nigeria , Ivory Coast , Ghana , Togo , Benin , Cameroon .
- East Africa – Uganda, Kenya and Tanzania
- Central America – Guatemala , ElSalvador , Costa Rica .
- Central Europe – Romania , Poland , Hungary , Czech Republic , Croatia .
- Others - United states, United Kingdom , Italy , Curacao (Netherlands Antilles), the Netherlands and Switzerland .